At iZugar.com, all your personal information is protected in transit by a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which fully encrypts and protects all of your personal data (name, address) from being read by anyone over the Internet.
Your security is our number one priority. We only accept payment via PayPal, a well-known, trusted, and secure way to make payments over the Internet. PayPal use world-class anti-fraud detection with 24/7 account monitoring to keep you safer. Your personal and financial details are securely encrypted in PayPal to ensure your account and information stays safe. For more information, visit PayPal on Buyer Protection
- We collect from you personal data, including email addresses, which will be used by us for the purpose of: providing online shopping services; product marketing and promotion; fulfilling your orders for products; order processing and payment clearing; membership registration, future communication and liaison with you; statistics work and purposes relating or incidental thereto (“Our Services“). You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to make a purchase or fully take advantage of promotions on our website.
- Any user ID used in connection with our website will be kept confidential by us. Each individual using our website is also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their user ID. However, in the event of any unauthorized use of your user ID or any other information, we request that you immediately notify us. We will do our best to provide assistance and prevent further unauthorized use.
- Information will be disclosed to comply with any law, regulation, governmental or law enforcement request.
- Your personal data is kept confidential and we do not make email addresses available to third parties other than for our business operation needs. We have certain Third Party Service Providers who perform important business functions on our behalf, such as: processing credit card transactions, fulfilling orders and delivering packages. They have access to personal data needed to carry out their functions, but they may not use it for other purposes.
- Our website contains links and/or advertising banners which connect you to third parties’ websites. You take your own risk to supply any personal data to those websites if you are asked to do so by them, and we will not be responsible for the actions of those websites.
- iZugar.com does not sell, rent or disseminate your personal information to other parties.
- If you have supplied any personal data to us, you have the right to request access to and correction of such personal data held by us. Enquiries concerning your personal data held by us, including making of access and corrections, should be addressed to:Customer Service Manager
I Zugar Studio
Suite 1103, Seaview Plaza,
283 Shaukeiwan Rd, Shau Kei Wan,
- If for any reason you are concerned and would like the personal information held by us to be deleted from our records, contact us. As mentioned above, such personal information may be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of promotions on our website. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to and/or deletion of your personal data.
If you have any further questions about the privacy and security of your information, or would like to update or remove your details then please contact us